Does anyone know?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_brown

Reaction score
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
Hey guys this is not for sale or swap thread its just a QUESTION.. does anyone know a reptile shop thats willing to trade a bredli for a diamond? like a shop that swaps reptiles or anything like that?? money going there way ofcourse...if u do know of a shop PM me please

Ps; it needs to be in S.E melbourne

Hey guys this is not for sale or swap thread its just a QUESTION.. does anyone know a reptile shop thats willing to trade a bredli for a diamond? like a shop that swaps reptiles or anything like that?? money going there way ofcourse...if u do know of a shop PM me please

Ps; it needs to be in S.E melbourne

None remotely close to Melbs exist that would make that trade, and also thats completely against your licensing terms as you've had your Bredli less than 6 months.

Why not make an attempt at being a responsible pet owner and work on changing your Bredli's temperament through persistence, or admit that maybe you have a show animal and not a cuddly kitten, instead of trying to pass your husbandry issues on to someone else...

I don't know any shop that would swap a bredli for a diamond. Didn't you only get your bredli in October? If so you have two more months of living with it before you can dispose of it.

From all your previous posts it sound like the bredli is stressed. I would probably have multiple hides in the enclosure and either have the enclosure in a quiet room or cover the front for a few days. I would not handle or stress it out for at least a week, only doing the bare minimum, such as changing the water every second day and spot cleaning when it is asleep in its hide. Then I would give it a feed then leave it alone for another week.

After that, then I would begin handling it for a couple of minutes each day or so and slowly increase the time.

All these steps are meant for animals you have just purchased but since it seems like you haven't left it alone since you brought it home, they seem appropriate to let it settle in and feel safe. If you follow these step and it still is defensive then it seem you may have yourself a nice display animal. For me personally I get a lot more enjoyment out of watching and looking after my animals than handling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back