Enclosure Build inside Rack It Shelving

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr_48Volts

Gotta say thanks to Shamat for the idea for this :)

Decided to build 1 enclosure 1st to test the waters, very happy with it, will be building 2 more. Just finished putting silicon round the edges of the rock wall tonight, once the stink dissipates I'll add substrate and furnishing and of course a python :)

I added LED strip lighting, a 100 watt ProHerp radiant heat panel, and I'm really happy with how it's turned out. Measurements are 1800x600x600.

apypyhyd.jpg

5e2egene.jpg

aqary4y7.jpg

upe7a2av.jpg

7a6a5eme.jpg

rahedy9e.jpg

eryvyvys.jpg

ygenuma9.jpg

I like the rock wall, did you make it or buy it?

Partition is to create a cooler "cold" end of the enclosure, it's gotta gap big enough for the python to move from warm end to cold end. I'd seen it done in some other BHP enclosures and thought I'd give it a go. I purchased the rock wall from Reptile Direct Australia, from links on this site :)

Partition is to create a cooler "cold" end of the enclosure, it's gotta gap big enough for the python to move from warm end to cold end. I'd seen it done in some other BHP enclosures and thought I'd give it a go. I purchased the rock wall from Reptile Direct Australia, from links on this site :)
Looks great and I have used the partition idea but my thoughts are to save power. I use the small partitioned part as a hot end and the rest of the enclosure as a cool end and it works really well.

I would highly recommend using our crystal clear finger grips for your glass panels so that you can easily open them while removing the occurence of unsightly smudges/hand prints.

You can purchase them directly from our website - Antaresia (Large)

We also use PayPal to process all of our credit/debit card payments securely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back