Freak Blue-ish snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha! i am assuming that even though scleropages seems like a fairly awesome guy ;) he wont be selling it at any price. And most definately not one I could afford...

LOL, I breed snakes so I can keep em all ( insert insane laughter here) so needless to say when I hatch a cool one I hord it, lol

But ya never know I could hatch a heap this year

Thank god it wasn't your other freakish blue snake =p. Pretty cool jungle.

hahahahah

Cross this with an axanthic and it might throw up a true blue-grey jungle - which would then give you a pure white snake (or close enough to it) when bred with the albino gene.

Stunning looking jungle ,
Ive had a few with blueish colours coming threw but usually its only a intermeadiate colour in transition to the yellow coming threw .
You can imagine how excited I was seeing a similar blue colouration coming threw in the striping in some of my tiger jungles as they coloured up etc lol...
If it does stay blue ? , then that would be really something to focus a breeding programme on .
Keep us posted on how this one developes.
cheers
Roger

The snake in my avitar has a similar color. It darkened up but still retains some of the blue/grey

i noticed that to Roger, some of the tigers get that blue tinge for a while but then fades out.. hope it holds for you Paul... love the head pattern..

Stunning looking jungle ,
Ive had a few with blueish colours coming threw but usually its only a intermeadiate colour in transition to the yellow coming threw .
You can imagine how excited I was seeing a similar blue colouration coming threw in the striping in some of my tiger jungles as they coloured up etc lol...
If it does stay blue ? , then that would be really something to focus a breeding programme on .
Keep us posted on how this one developes.
cheers
Roger

Yup I am hoping it holds... I have kept the full cluch ( as I hord snakes- haha) so all going well I might hatch some more in another 3 or so years

i noticed that to Roger, some of the tigers get that blue tinge for a while but then fades out.. hope it holds for you Paul... love the head pattern..

My "Tigers" from Rodgers line just look stripey :D I haven't noticed any blue in the last cluch that hatched.

The snake in my avitar has a similar color. It darkened up but still retains some of the blue/grey

Cool, can you post a before and after pic if possible?

What a stunner! I love that colouring. Lucky you! Please keep us updated with photos.:)

Crappy Pic but one of the cluch mates is starting to change color as well... Flash has washed all the color out in the pic, butt!

270948_120097971411722_100002345580570_192079_7064771_n.jpg

great patterns and beautiful snake, but I must be coloured blind as all I can see is black, yellow and grey.:D nice anyway.

I would love to see this snake in the flesh as I would assume the pics do not do this animal justice.

Last edited:
Ok these are the last pics I am going to post on here of said snakey for a year or so , I was trying to find a grey snake to take a comparison pic of... these are what I got , so will just wait a year or so until its bigger... or I get a camera other than my phone , haha

Grey-bluesish grey... looks more blusish than grey but meh , lol It's only a snake!

283305_127568167331369_100002345580570_224614_8216942_n.jpg265028_127568103998042_100002345580570_224613_2547455_n.jpg283055_127568007331385_100002345580570_224612_2349277_n.jpg

Crappy mob vid , haha it's a still the same color!

[video=youtube;g-w7f4M2xio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-w7f4M2xio[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back