• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Cornish Rex

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mblissett

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Rex is free to good home - PICK UP ASAP....

MUST GO TO AN SINGLE CAT HOME - WILL NOT GET ON WITH OTHER CATS

Was an ex breeders cat, and hence will need time to settle into a new family but he does not get on with other cats.... Very loving boy

Rex is 18 months old, He has been wormed, He is desexed (only last week) and currently has ear drops for very dirty ears... I have no idea what the breeders did to him (he lived in a cattery his whole life so far, with minimal contact), he is quite skittish.... although he is quite happy to sit in the one place all day long

Please PM if you need any other details

Thanks

Matt

*twitch*
*twitch*

*twitch*

*twitch*
*twitch*
*twitch*

*twitch*

Take a deep breath, Sdaji, don't say it... don't say it...

Sdaji,

I didn't say it to start a cat war..... I believe people on this site cherish their animals, not everyone likes cats!! I understand that.....

And would like people here the chance to have an animal rather than give it to just anyone....

He is a beautiful boy (although I got him desexed) I think all animals not used for breeding should be desexed.....

Say it if you must, but please do so in a PM

Matt

I realise that, which is why I'm doing my best to repress my instinct to attack... it really is quite a challenging task.

oh mblissett, I know this isn't what you want to read, but I would take him in a flash if my old cat would let me. As it stands, I have no idea who would kill who first, her him, or him her. :(

What a darling though. Rex's are great. :)

I cant find St marys on my maps mate. Where abouts are you?

Oh, so is it a suburb in Sydney? no wonder I thought it might be a small town. Sorry mate, It's a bit far away for me to convince my husband to take a drive.

lol..... Thanks guys.....

He is a lovely boy, (well half a boy now he is desexed lol)

I can't keep up with the drama from my other 2 though....

My 2 cats hate me at the moment, and it is a struggle to get them inside at night (although I always succeed)since we have had Rex.....

They have gone off their food, and feel very uneasy inside the house.....

Hope there is someone out there who can take him :)

Can also call on 0430 455 522

If you would like to discuss further

Thanks

Matt

Any idea what he might be like with kids? he is beautiful.

Not too sure on the kids front..... My little brother (13) just turned up..... So give me 15 mins and I will see :)

he is ok with my brother and my mum (strangers to him)

Aslong as he is approached with an open hand and allowed to smell 1st

Matt

I'm very tempted!!! how do you think he would be in a household by himself (no other cats but a few people)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back