• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FREE TO GOOD HOME

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkers_mum

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have just moved house and sadly, I have three beautiful green tree frogs that are seeking a new home as I have no room left to keep them. They are all over 1 year old. Two are suspected females, and one male. They need a tiny bit of fattening up but are otherwise happy and healthy. I have an old upright tank that is 60x60x~90 that can go with the frogs if needed. Heating and lighting are unfortunately not supplied but these are easy enough to obtain.

So:

PICK UP ONLY from Caulfied in Victoria if you are after the tank and all three frogs.

OR

If you are willing to pay freight, I can do so but for the frogs ONLY.

PLEASE CALL (as I have very infrequent access to the internet) anytime between 9am-10pm on 0423 390 299

Thanks for your time :)

Michelle

DAM i knew i shouldnt of had my lunch break.... missed it be THAT much lol

wow, 7 min between advert and sold, and thats not includint the time to reply and post.

yeah i got them ya have to be quick i was just lucky i loged on and there they were so i called strait away

dangit, they were in the same suburb as me too!

Very generous of you Michelle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back