getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A: If I have the time, am not already tired and there is no chance of rain, I'll walk. It is not unusual for my car to sit in the carport all week and not be used.

A: I honestly cannot think of a least favoured reptile. They are all different and interesting in some way.

Q: Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

Blue

A: sir David Attenborough or Tony Abort (I could give Tony food posioning that way!)

Q: Who is your role model (somone you really look up to)? Personally I don't have one, I want to be as individual as possible, after all everyone else is already taken lol

A: sir David Attenborough or Tony Abort (I could give Tony food posioning that way!)

Q: Who is your role model (somone you really look up to)? Personally I don't have one, I want to be as individual as possible, after all everyone else is already taken lol
A) Mike(blue) He is wise, gentle and understanding with a wicked sense of humour ;)
Q) Do you believe in what marriage stands for? I do

[
Q) Do you believe in what marriage stands for? I do[/QUOTE]

A YES I said I DO and I meant it --

Q whats for dinner ? do you plan it or make it up as you go --
I just wing it as I have been cooking all day and my wife shops before she goes to work so I come home open the fridge and go from there :)

A. Lol kinda plan it i hunt n gather in the morning ( take meat out of the freezer :p) i then think about what i want to create with the meat during the day :) tonight were having home made meat pies with mince steak n bacon.

Q. Would u get plastic surgery if u had the money? I wouldnt :) lol im far from perfect but i dont like fake. Ha ha one of my sister inlaws has fake boobies and they r cool but not for me :) lol not that i need them ;)

A. Well I don't need a boob job. So I'll pass on the bolt ons lol.
Q. No electricity, what's your source of entertainment?

Fil...

Same here, no sense in wasting a talent lol.
A. Black
Q. Winter or summer?
(I'm lovin it atm)

Fil...

Same here, no sense in wasting a talent lol.
A. Black
Q. Winter or summer?
(I'm lovin it atm)

Fil...
A) I love Spring and Autumn most but out of the two you mentioned I would say winter by a hair lol
Q) What is your fav storm..... Soft or Hard and electric, I like both
Ohhh and I love cold toast and home baked fresh bread(love my own bread)

Last edited:
A) I love Spring and Autumn most but out of the two you mentioned I would say winter by a hair lol
Q) What is your fav storm..... Soft or Hard and electric, I like both

A. We get bad ones here, so I'd say soft (from afar)
Q. Do you always offer your better half the last chip or lollie in the packet?
Me, I'm always the gentleman

Fil...

A. Im bad lol i eat the last one :p

Q. Do u have a good voice? Can u sing....i try lol but i wouldnt sing in public :)

A. I thought i was the only one! Lol yes i do.

Q. Do u have desert each night? I dont :( wish i did though! :)

A. I would say im more like princess Fiona ( shrek ) than Barbie lol BUT im working on it :)

Q. Are u close with ur parents?
I am pretty close...:)

A. Pretty close too
Since we're talking OCD's
Wine OCD which you wished you didn't have?
Mine is correcting people's speech lol

Fil...

A) No, I have nothing to do with them. One is a narcissist and the other a self absorbed gold digger
Q) Is your Spouse/other your best friend as well as lover? Mine is at the moment lol

- - - Updated - - -

A. Pretty close too
Since we're talking OCD's
Wine OCD which you wished you didn't have?
Mine is correcting people's speech lol

Fil...
A) the list is too long Fil ;)
Some-one else's turn for a Q :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back