GTF in aviary in sydney?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1

cupcake
Reaction score
My aviary plans didn't work out quite as id hoped thanks to my 2 snake hating dogs, which means i have 2 2x2 metre sections of aviary that can only be used for lizards. (they hate the pink tongue too, but he doesn't strike at the mesh and get stuck so it doesn't matter)

i've moved the pink tongue out for summer, a pygmy beardy gets out during the days, and i was thinking about moving the frog out too, either just for summer, or permanently, i think it would be much nicer for him than being stuck in a 3x2x2 enclosure in the gecko room,....

so my questions are, in such a large space, would the 3 be ok together? (the beardy comes in at dusk shortly after the pink tongue emerges)

and can the frog join them? He's no where near big enough to eat them (but feeding him might be hard if i cant find him in there.) Im assuming the frog would still need to come in for winter since theres no heating and the sun probably won't be enough since it only gets a few hours in winter

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back