have a wild guess

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some guy in Nigeria offer you back editions from the past millennium, if you just sent him a small starter sample?

You may have labeled the box as "Books", but that box is inside another box that labeled "stuff" you weren't ever going to open again and will probably throw out if you move again. Though because its labeled as stuff you'll find the box in five years and think 'I wonder what stuff that is' and you find the mags and spend the next week telling everyone about your find.

You may have labeled the box as "Books", but that box is inside another box that labeled "stuff" you weren't ever going to open again and will probably throw out if you move again. Though because its labeled as stuff you'll find the box in five years and think 'I wonder what stuff that is' and you find the mags and spend the next week telling everyone about your find.

that actually dose sound like some thing i would do, and have done in the past, ... ... ... that give me an idea im going to go have another look!, it might just be on one of the boxes that i jokingly labeled as "stuff" , "things" or "human organs/body parts"

guess what every one , i found them! they were on on of the boxes i put a silly label on, don't know why i did not think to look there sooner!

thanks for commenting if it wasn't for all these random suggestions i never would have found them lol

Did you find my grapefruit bowls and grapefruit knives too?

Don't worry Tinky, I have a funny feeling this isn't going to be a happy ending for me :(

Never look the gremlins in the eye.

Slim6y, If you can get pyrpdarknessanny to put a grapefruit in a circle of salt in his garage, you might be able to catch the culprit.

whilst those magazines were in hiding from the US government, they were planning a world take over of useless threads.....

but we all know, its all part of their nigerian scam, your mags are worth millions!!!

lol well at any rate im happy, actually had more than i originally thought, 8 of S&T and 16 R A's, and 4 random issues of "practical reptile keeper" ( i dunno its UK/ USA one) i some times get it when the news agent dosen't have the other 2

sell them for a hefty profit because there now linked to a great aps thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back