Heeeeelppppp :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Foot

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Could someone please help me i just recently brought another ridge tailed monitor's and i only had one which is 1 years old and the one i brought today is the same age but i put them together and they were biting each other idk so i just split the 4ft tank in half so they have half each
idk whats happening :/ i thought they would be alright cause i put my ridgy witgh my mates ridge and they were fine :/ the one i got today is abit smaller then littlefoot
Thanks HELLLLLPPPP :(

nah one is deffs a female i walked in there and the one i brought today was on littlefoot side but it look like he was going for her neck so idk how old do they gotta be when u can first bred them

Not until about 3-4 years of age..
Buy another enclosure and keep them separate, there is no need for them to be together..

Don't bother trying to breed them unless you know what you are doing..

farrr i just put this up to ask a question and im getting told what to do?
u wanna buy me an enclosure? hmmmm do ya?
i spent 225 today buying the ridgy man and idk when u can breed them farrr sorry bro

He's giving you advice. That's what you wanted right?

Erbitting the oarth.

most lizards don't live together. they are solitary in the wild and only meet up to breed.

I'm sorry if the truth hurts but maybe some research before spending $$ might help next time

farrr i just put this up to ask a question and im getting told what to do?
u wanna buy me an enclosure? hmmmm do ya?
i spent 225 today buying the ridgy man and idk when u can breed them farrr sorry bro
*** you asked for help/advice , he gave u advice [ maybe not the advice u wanted to hear]
if u dont like hearing all advice- then dont ask for help ;)

Little foot, I have bought snakes and then have had to take them to vet visits because I have purchased them with unforeseen injuries. It doesn't mean I don't take them to the vet and spend more than I did buying them, getting them better. You have made a commitment to this animals well being. It's well being is not with another animal... You have to compensate. We all have made mistakes (some don't like to admit so), but just fix up the mistakes and then you and your reptiles will be happy (you don't loose a rep and the rep doesn't loose a limb). Hey presto :)

Do up a awesome enclosure and then show it off on here. :) Make us all happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back