Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow great find with the Grey Snakes!!
Don't take this the wrong way, but how do you get the spelling of the scientific names right when you have trouble with most other words?
I'm pretty sure that skink in Ctenotus robustus.

Nice finds, man I love Devis, am yet to find one......

In fear of sounding like a nerd... i read alot about what i'm passionate about and that happens to be reptile's and spend carefull attention to what thay are and after awhile it just become's a second name. and yes i left school very early but spelling and gramor dont bother me i have microsoft WORD ;) most of the time i dont bother checking esp when i'm on APS becasue i dont care.

Wow great find with the Grey Snakes!!
Don't take this the wrong way, but how do you get the spelling of the scientific names right when you have trouble with most other words?
I'm pretty sure that skink in Ctenotus robustus.

Fair enough, brother.
At least you can rustle up some good snakes, something school would never teach you haha

If thay did i might not have left.
Fair enough, brother.
At least you can rustle up some good snakes, something school would never teach you haha

a cupple more pictures

denisonia devisi
devisbanded663.jpg

Demansia psammmophis
whipsnake411.jpg

Shane

Great pictures and great find,i cant seem to find anything up here exept one Keelback...Those greys are awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back