Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well obviously I wouldn't do anything dodge. So maybe when im like 40 I'll move to America. And yeah I agree I think Australiadoes have some wondeful snakes, like im absolutely in love with Jungles

I should look up the list of natives we can keep. Coz like I love carpet pythons they are just so beautiful. But I also want something small and full of color

Can totally relate to your frustration M_B. I grew up in England and cornsnakes are the most common breed of pet snake there. I fell in love with snakes because of them and now that I can keep reptiles, I can't obtain the breed that got me into this 'hobby'(more like obsession).

Some people in america would do anything for the snakes we have and you want a corn lol

Well obviously I wouldn't do anything dodge. So maybe when im like 40 I'll move to America. And yeah I agree I think Australiadoes have some wondeful snakes, like im absolutely in love with Jungles

I should look up the list of natives we can keep. Coz like I love carpet pythons they are just so beautiful. But I also want something small and full of color

Get a GTP

Dear god GeckoJosh ur a genius. They are those colorful when their young and even when their adults they have that incrediable bright green. Ok its not small, but its heaps cute!!

In W.A. we can't keep barely anything. Stimmys, SWCP's, BHP's, Woma's, and on category 5 Olives and the deadly stuff like death adders.
Think yourself lucky you've got the choice you have.
Cat 5 over here comes with the local ranger beating on your door at all hours for a surprise inspection too.

Il second Fluffysnake, Australia is strict but the east coast is spoilt compared to us.

What ****s me most is Americans who can almost anything stock up on ball pythons il admit ther cool animals and they have nice colours but are boring and reasonably ugly animals, when u can keep Burmese, boas and all those colubrids it make me wonder.

Il second Fluffysnake, Australia is strict but the east coast is spoilt compared to us.

What ****s me most is Americans who can almost anything stock up on ball pythons il admit ther cool animals and they have nice colours but are boring and reasonably ugly animals, when u can keep Burmese, boas and all those colubrids it make me wonder.

Makes you wonder what? I own several Royals. They were rescues. Id never go buy a royal python. It saddens me to go to rep shows and see tanks of normal royals and tables of over priced "colored" royals. You can buy a normal royal for $25 here but pet stores sell them for $100. The market is flooded with them. Its quite bothersom to me.

Its really "cool" to own a 17' albino burm...until you can't feed it. Or until it takes up a room in yer house.

Im not quite sure where yer coming from. Ill be the first to admit that the US market is crowded...with royals. Have a look at bull snake breeders or Mex Mex breeders. I've talked to many guys who travel around the country going to rep shows. There are so few water pythons available here that when they do come up the price is so outrageous its not funny.

I do think there needs to be stricter laws on owning burms and A-rocks. I would love to own an Indigo. Closest thing that I can have are Mexican Black Kingsnakes...which I just bought a pair.

I dunno. I really didn't mean or want to annoy anyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear god GeckoJosh ur a genius. They are those colorful when their young and even when their adults they have that incrediable bright green. Ok its not small, but its heaps cute!!

Actually they are pretty small when compared to other Morelia, most only get a little over 1m

Owning a corn snake in Australia is illegal.
Asking how to get one is against site rules.
15. No member may make a post, thread or visitor message that encourages others to break any law, or promotes illegal activity (for example, keeping without a licence, illegally taking animals from the wild, smuggling, wiring your own cages, feeding live rodents or freezing live rodents)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back