In My Cupboard This Morning! Identification Would Be Great Thanks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redhillkate

Reaction score
Someone has obviously been busy in the pantry last night! Intact and still damp...could someone please identify? We have several snakes on the property who we rather like (rural, northern nsw) but would like to identify this one if possible as it's in the cupboard! I guess its a juvenile and someone suggested a whipsnake (I have seen one previously up here a couple of times...) Thanks so much

IMG_1347.JPG

IMG_1361.JPG

IMG_1362.JPG

snake.jpg

Hi, I would suggest that it is a Brown Tree snake (Boiga irregularis). The shed happened off the ground, over night and the pattern of head/eye scales leads me to this conclusion.

Hi, I would suggest that it is a Brown Tree snake (Boiga irregularis). The shed happened off the ground, over night and the pattern of head/eye scales leads me to this conclusion.
Thanks - that would also make sense as I know we have at least three 1.5m night tigers around the house; the latest floods up here have also seen them everywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back