Is it really that important?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Def and the bonus is Froggy i work in a beauty salon so he wouldnt even have to pay for the work....... see its all coming together he has no way to get outa it now.

one question, can you sew a pocket on em somewhere for me,somewhere to put me smokes, i'd hate to have to 'dig em' out of the front of my mankini every time i want a fag.. the junk in the trunk might fall out..

I dont hve pockets in my dress for my ciggies either so well get someone to hold them shell be right. :)

I have decided to go the whole hog and do the mankini and wax, as I already le tSal pluck my eyebrows. I just got a debit card so I'll be purchasing one online...... can't wait, wetting my pants with excitment, this is even more fun than buying a new snake lol

Excellent, we are all wetting our pants with excitement Tony. Seriously if you do this u are the king of funny........ seriously.

lmao its like a bad horror movie .... where you want to look away and not see it but you can't and keep right on watching hehehehehehe

Yeah thats for sure Froggy. Its a low budget b grade horror the ones that we all whinge about that were crap but deep down we loved them.......

hey its your wedding so do what you want!!!! I married into an Italian family and the hardest thing to do was to tell my future mother in law that her neighbours, cousins mother was not coming to my wedding! We did not want to be walking around our wedding reception looking at people thinking "who the f r u?" we did not have flower girls or page boys! We did not have children at our wedding exept for our 4 month old daughter and my husbands cousins 6 month old daughter!!! I had my step sister ring me the morning of the wedding to tell me that she didn't realise that kids were not allowed - though I can perfectly remember when I gave her the invite she said she will have to organise baby sitting - and that she will just have to bring them. I have explained that kids are not allowed as my husbands family is so big and they might get upset that other kids got invited if she brings them there so she threw back in my face that my daughter was coming! UMMMM YEAH ITS MY WEDDING!!!!! So the point of this is: Its your wedding, you cant make everyone happy! Someone will always have a winge about something! So do whatever you like - because in 10 years others will forget your wedding but you will always remember it!!!

Good luck!

Thank you so much that is awesome advice and ur right noone will remember the wedding except Matthew and I.
Thank you so much for your post.

Tony your lovely we love ya......

there will be no forgetting this wedding.. have you seen the flower boy.. stunning... in years to come ppl will be saying.. 'you know the wedding we went to..forget who got married, but the flowerboy..wow..he was stunning'.. lol..

what do you mean steal the show? isnt this day going to be about ME? im mean your only getting married.. ppl do it all the time.. im turning up in my best dress & heels.. & now you want this day to be about you & matt?.. the hide of some ppl.. rude..some ppl are.. lol..

lmao .... sooooo funny .... i want pictures and video and and and full sized posters lmao .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back