Is this a high yellow?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmadiamond

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I didn't buy her as a high yellow but a couple of friends who saw her today said she is...
She's about 2, she gets a lot less black everytime she sheds.
I personally didn't this she was...
and I don't care either way but is she?

025.jpg

034.jpgshe is the main one in this picture, the other is my snake who isn't.

lovely Diamond.. i would say its a high yellow

I think high yellow is really wide open to interpretation. It doesn't matter how high-yellow you think yours might be, there's always someone out there who has a higher yellow. LOL

That one does have a lot of yellow in it, but regardless - It is an absolute cracker !

Looks beautiful! As Rob72 said its pretty much up to interpretation. I looks pretty damn bright yellow to me! :p so if that makes it a "high yellow" then thats what it is :p

Just a thought: My diamond i had years ago was sold to me a straight up diamond python. It was no where near as bright as that !

I think high yellow is really wide open to interpretation. It doesn't matter how high-yellow you think yours might be, there's always someone out there who has a higher yellow. LOL

That one does have a lot of yellow in it, but regardless - It is an absolute cracker !

Haha yeah that's true. Everyones own snakes are the prettiest in their opinion :) rightfully so!

My other diamond hardly looks like a diamond, but all the others from his clutch are all high yellows. He looks more diamond x jungle.

I think the little guy's a high yellow, either way you still have an absolute stunner of a snake!

I didn't buy her as a high yellow but a couple of friends who saw her today said she is...
She's about 2, she gets a lot less black everytime she sheds.
I personally didn't this she was...
and I don't care either way but is she?

View attachment 271646

View attachment 271647she is the main one in this picture, the other is my snake who isn't.

If you are going to be racist and judge her by the colour of her skin then maybe you should just pass her my way so I can raise her without all the stigma about her skin tone... 8)

"She wore an itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny, tiny yellow polka- dot bikini...." (as the song goes, for those old enough to remember it) lol - she definitely has a gorgeous yellow coloring in her! That is one of the prettiest diamond pythons I think I have ever seen. You must be very proud of her :)

If you are going to be racist and judge her by the colour of her skin then maybe you should just pass her my way so I can raise her without all the stigma about her skin tone... 8)

Oh so smooth Gruni, Unfortunately she isn't going anywhere :D She is such a darling.

Hey if you don't try you never know what you miss out on... :lol:

Since you posted this pic, I have been looking twice at Diamonds now. Starting to worry that if my Wish List gets any bigger, Santa will start crying lol.

Since you posted this pic, I have been looking twice at Diamonds now. Starting to worry that if my Wish List gets any bigger, Santa will start crying lol.

How can it get any bigger than everything??? ;)

Do it :D

- - - Updated - - -

Do it :D

I'll go ya halves ...

If you like this diamond Xeaal I suggest you don't do a search on the forum for a video by spilotatim of his high white diamond python. :p

High everything, white yellow a couple of rsp's. Every time someone post a pic of a good looking snake the wish list gets bigger and bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back