I've been a bad, bad girl...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To not agree with gay marriage is one thing, but I am still reeling in shock at how nasty the comment was that was infracted.
I agree with Colin, controversial topics should stay off the forum.

thank you for responding so quickly....yes, it has been a very scary week with this unexpected and very violently painful illness. I see the doc again Tuesday, to find out more. I've never had anything like this before, but no doubt it will eventually pass. Sometimes too weak to even pick up a spoon and my husband has had to feed me....I cough and get terrible pain all over my body and it takes hours to go away. Since Friday night when I went to the hospital and then Saturday because the pain hadn't eased I saw my GP, I've been put on about 25 pills a day, just to ease the pain...which has mainly worked, but has left me feeling very weak and feeling ill....not a nice experience. As for APS....at the moment it's the least of my worries, it's an internet site...with people I enjoy talking to from time to time....you lot especially...so thank you.

Im sorry to hear of your illness but having another look through this thread something strikes me as a little confusing..

your many posts through this thread were awfully long for someone with excruciating pain in your arms and hands, so bad that your husband has to feed you and when your on 25 pills a day for the pain...

although your arms and hands are so bad you cannot even feed yourself I'm glad to see it hasn't affected your ability to type posts on the forum.. miracles will never cease and thats amazing..
get well soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back