Just another neeeeewwbie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bOJOjojo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hello everyone!! (i really hope im putting this in the right section)

Being a newbie to this site, just though id quickly introduce myself, along with my beardies.
Ive been reading through this site for about a yr now and finally decided maybe its time to join the cool kids :lol:

Ive met some of you already @ Petes place (with SNKMST/Brett) but for those i havent met.. a big HELLO!! Hope to get to know you guys better :)

jOLeen

oh also...

We all love pics (sorry only got 2), so here are my juvie beardies (in the middle of a shed) ARENT THEY CUTE!!

Not the best pics, but hey.. once i learn how to use a camera, there will be more hehe
Thanks for the welcome guys :)

Yeh, beardies rock!! They are only pups at the moment.. cant wait till they are a little bit bigger though!

I like Jo's commitment to research. she actually slept over with a bunch of drunk APS'ers before deciding whether to join or not. I think we should make this a new rule.

Welcome and enjoy your stay. As you have gathered already there heaps of info and pics here. :D

peterjohnson64 said:
Well, ya better come back soon Jo!!!
You couldnt keep me away even if you tried Pete :D

African, :oops: i thought i posted in wrong area!!!

Thanks again for all the warm welcomes all!!! :D

Hey Jo, and welcome!!

Good to see you know how to use the functions on this site! (posting pics)

Hope you have lots of fun here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back