Another Newie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

riley.t

Reaction score
Hi all I'm Riley.
I'm just a kid (my Mum is the responsible adult supervising me on this site and holds the keepers license). We have been lurking around the site, reading and learning heaps for a few weeks and Mum decided it was time to join.
I have just gotten 2 Black-soil beardies in the holidays. They are about 2 months old, mega cute and I love them to bits (Mum loves them too). We waste heaps of time just looking at them :D:D:D.
I have named them "Henry" and "Lawson". They are being very good, eating their crickets and vegies. Here is a picture of my cuties:D:D
SPA55792.jpg
SPA55791.jpg

Nice dragons. I've got a pair of blacksoil dragons too, and they definitely stay small / cute.

Hi Riley,good to meet you and mum and your adorable little guys.they are heaps different from beardies to look at.can you handle them like beardies?

beautiful little reptiles :) welcome to the forums.
I have a 6 month old female lawsoni and i love her to bits :)
keep us updated with how these lovely dragons go. If you need any advice just ask me anytime.

Hello guys. You will find that there are lots of herpers around Newcastle and up the valley. There is a Newcastle Group on this site you might like to look at.

Your guys are cute, but you may have to seperate them in the near future, or you could have dominance issues.

Welcome to the addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back