MY favourite gecko in the world

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardman59

Reaction score
show us what your fav gecko is:D

Attachments

• NuuAna.jpg
    NuuAna.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 239
Agreed they are amazing creatures, seem to be quite relaxed handlers too.

i know they are amazing anyone have any other awesome gecko pics they would like to share i like tokays they are beautiful but a bit too bitey

anyone got a different fav gecko so far looks like this guy is unbeaten:lol:

chameleon and giant geckos are awsome an all but nothing beats a nicely coloured nephrus levis and there legal in aus =D

jk888248.jpg

Last edited:
Strophurus Taenicauda, Golden Tailed Gecko. Love the patterns, the eyes, awesome, I'd love 1 but am still saving up. :))

Gekoes are all so cute hard to have a favorite mine hypo philbies dont own any yet aperently there a bit harder to breed

ooh thats nice thals. Might get one with my next credit card purchase from nigeria.

i have to say for me levis is still by far the coolest gecko , they just always look happy :)

I just wish we could keep wheeleri down in Vicco, they're the only ones I want lol.

Madagascan Day Gecks :D

2006_0717cyprusjune060044.jpg

Thals, I saw heaps of these guys when I was in Madagascar 10 years ago! (AHHHHHHH!!! I can't believe it was 10 years ago! I'M SO OOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDD!!!! :cry:) They are absolutely amazing! We'd sit in the mango trees and read early in the morning, and see lots of these guys, as well as these guys.... :D It's one of my favourite travel memories of my life so far.

cham3.jpg
cham2.jpg
cham1.jpg

Thals, I saw heaps of these guys when I was in Madagascar 10 years ago! (AHHHHHHH!!! I can't believe it was 10 years ago! I'M SO OOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLDDD!!!! :cry:) They are absolutely amazing! We'd sit in the mango trees and read early in the morning, and see lots of these guys, as well as these guys.... :D It's one of my favourite travel memories of my life so far.

cham3.jpg
cham2.jpg
cham1.jpg
seriously....i hate you :lol: chameleons own...... uhh my fav gecko atm would have to be...a leaf tailed gecko...any species

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back