Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work with some rarish species!

Well done, you have to happy with that!

Cheers,

Chip

Thanks everyone.
I've stiil got some more amyae eggs incubating, plus some asper eggs too.
Below is a pic of one of my female asper (Ramsayi have a look), who I've already got some eggs from and should lay again soon.

Attachments

• grumpy.JPG
    grumpy.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 111
Congratulations Daniel,
All of your babies look terrific!!!

Good luck for future hatchings for the rest of the season.

Hi, I to have one baby Pagonis Barbarta hatch today, just waiting on the others to poke thru'.........

Congrats sootyj.
I now also have 15 snappy little jungles out, with the 16th still waiting to come out. When I get a chance I'll get some pics.

Good luck with the inornata, they are cute little things. I think there will be a few people lining up to get babies next year!

Greetings oz gecko, I see on your posts a pic of the heathland form of pygopus lepidopodus. Do you have such? I have two 'plain' forms, but would like to have the heathland form also. Can you help?

Hi shlanger,
Sorry, that picture was taken on an SAHG field trip to the west coast of South Australia. I pulled that little guy out of a pit fall. I can tell you it was really hard to let it go, but it was that or he would of ended up at the museum, which I didnt want to see happen.

And, after seeing Dr Nicks baby aspers, here are mine. Plus one pic of them playing with the neighbours kids.
Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• asperHatch1.JPG
    asperHatch1.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 29
  • asperHatch2.JPG
    asperHatch2.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Amyasphatch.JPG
    Amyasphatch.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 66
And, after seeing Dr Nicks baby aspers, here are mine. Plus one pic of them playing with the neighbours kids.
Hope you enjoy.

Beautiful animals Daniel- the asper have nice light faces already. Love the shot of the amyae/asper playing together LOL.

My large adult asper male looked like he REALLY REEALLY wanted to play with my hatchy amyae when he saw them in the next tub :lol: I decided against it though LOL

well done daniel mate going well by the looks of it. not sure if the kids wanted to play together though.LOL
nice pics mate.
regards ryan

Fantastic looking Bubs Daniel. Mind if I bring my baby Knobbies over to join in the fun? :)

Well Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back