My new additions boyds forest dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah

Reaction score
i have been reading the various boyds threads on here for the last few weeks i got my pair last weekend and my enclosure set up was kind of rushed ,it is not quite how i would like it to be ,however eventually i would like to do live plants and more substrate with a false bottom .It is freezing here in Melbourne so i have insulated it with foam. I am planning to upgrade their exo terra once the little one is a bit bigger , at the moment i am getting the coco peat substrate constantly in their exo terra waterfall and wondering how i could avoid this. They love their crickets especially the male. I am planning to get a worm farm so i can vary their food.

Attachments

• IMG_1300 (519x640).jpg
    IMG_1300 (519x640).jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1299 (382x640).jpg
    IMG_1299 (382x640).jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1262 (446x640).jpg
    IMG_1262 (446x640).jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 182
Beautiful lizards :D Congrats and good luck with them :)

thank you all , they are such amazing dragons, i have not actually seen them drink yet but i have a monsoon mister in there and it is set up to spray twice a day .I have a solid wooden top on top of the exo terra as i replaced the mesh top we did this with our gtps and it does seem to help with humidity.

Great start for them. Have a blast. Boyds are an awesome dragon to keep. Enjoy

Awesome... Thx for sharing the pics... I've got an EWD & use fake turf between the substrate & water feature... Does help...
4usenazu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back