MY NEW BHP from DENS PYHONS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

inkaddict

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just thought I would post some pics of my new little mate ..... His name is Pete .. 7 month old dark yellow dijarra BHP...
Also wanted to take the opportunity to plug DENS PYTHONS, as they were probably the best people I have dealt with in any business in regards to service and quality.... especially Sharna as I delt only with her ....
They allowed me to pay my new little BHP off at my own pace (which took 2 months), but not only that kept me up to date with everything to do with the sale, animal and all the neccerary dealings needed to ship the little guy from QLD to SYD as much as they could... I'll be doing business with them again for sure!!
He is now the 3rd member in my little reptile family :) along side Kev (bells lace) and Steve (baby water python)

Enjoy the pics guys will be posting updates after he sheds which should be a few days !Pete 1.jpgPete 2.jpgPete 3.jpg

yeah Spooke ... Ive wanted one for ages.... but its a big commitment ... mainly due to full gorrnw length ..... but the Mrs is cool with it ... so I thought bugger it .... im getting one.....

HAPPYNAGINI I got mine yesterday too lol ... post a photo of your little buddy
Would love to see your Pair Spooke

lol yeah my little guy didnt wanna sit still yesterday either ... little **** !!!

You totally should get a BHP.... he's my new fav I think .... cant wait till he is massive.... and I can take him down the park and scare the **** out of the kids lol

You can't help but fall in love with the BHPs, some are a bit crazy but most are full of bluff & cool as INK.
You will have fun with them.

Cheers
Ian

Ive been in love with them for ever Ian.... just always worried about housing the big mutha when he grows up.... but I got wiser and smarter with housing ... so that worry is long gone now

Wow, what a stunning looking little python.
I personally am in love with BHP's, hence why I have one and my name etc. Anyway, your little guy is stunning, my next few BHP's will be from Den's, I love their Ocellate line and High Yellow, such stunning creatures.
Congrats with the new addition to your family :)

Congrats bro. Bhps are brilliant people. Ours scares the neighbours every time he hits the lawn for a crap. They prefer not to do it where they live. In nature it's just an advertisement to predator & prey. They do get big though. Love em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back