My Scorpions! (pics and vid)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All babies gone for now, another female will be giving birth soon-ish and ill be getting more planimanus soon. I can reserve 1 or 2 for you if need be?

will post express anywere in Aussie for $10.

Doug :)

what type is the female ??
can they be sexed or not ?
cheers
brad

wow excellent minerals... please tell me where from?
(you are probly thinking theyre just rocks man... but i collect gems and minerals...*sigh* 'rocks'
when would soonish be?

is Urodacus Manicatus the most docile? i would like something that is docile and will handle well...
thanks!
P.S. Xenogenesis, roofus is cute!

Oxyuranus microlepid - Mate, if you want the rock i can send it to you at the same time i send scorpions, aslong as you pay for postage and under th condition i can get same more scorps. I think i picked that rock up in the darling ranges in WA :?
Its not a Urodacus manicatus its a Urodacus Planimanus :p and yes i would say that the planimanus is my calmest and largest scorpion.

hodges_399 - Adult scorpions can be sexed pretty easily, males are skinny with longer tails and females are far more bulky. The Pregnant female i have is Urodacus Nova :)

Xenogenesis - I dont have ventilation to keep up the humidity so the scorps dont die :p

Well i just went to get a couple of pictures of the pregnant female and found her room mate "hurricane" who is the mother of the scorplings i sold, is dead :cry: i think she passed away because of old age, which is fair enough because she was 6-7years old :( this is the first scorpion ive ever had die :cry:

Here is the preg female:
dscf2528wd7.jpg

Handling and picking up scorpions is pretty simple... my most placid are my urodacus planimanus

You can hold this type, they can be agressive when cornered but are usually calm with an exeption of this female who is extremly aggressive towards anything even when she wasnt pregnant lol.

its spelt Scorpion not scorpian :p

Im glad i kept 2 of the passed scorpions babies..

hey doug, still interested in a trade, i really want some of those scorps you got, also got any Isometroides Vescus available or can you get some, i still have liocheles sp and i will have Cercophonius squama in a few months, i have about 42 of them but if you think you are good enough you can have some now, they are tiny and need to be fed on pinheads or termits, pm me and let me know

are you selling any of the adult scorpians u have now
thanks
brad

If i can i will be sell a couple of Urodacus Planimanus's next week, cant promise anything though.. ;)

sweet...what happens if ya do handle them and get stung or bitten? can the venom affect us? These areso cool, i want some...hehehe

actually mosts scorps in australia arent harmful to us, they say its now more worrysome than if you got stung by a bee or a wasp.

Lol yer, ive been stung twice and i felt almost not pain but a red rash formed up one side of my body :)

ill post a video later of my largest urodacus planimanus climbing on me :)

how can u tell that the females are preg

thanks
brad

Is there anything more than a container, substrate and i hide? so u dont need heating or anything?

Also nice scorpions i want some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back