White Brown Snake (not my vid)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gorgeous! And isn't it interesting to see this morph? Seems our darling pythons are not the only critters expanding their colour choices :)

A white brown snake now I've seen it all stunning creature really ty

A leucistic would have to have blue eyes. Stunning creature though!!
You're right about it not be a lucy cause it has patterns but there are black eyed lucy snakes. They don't have to have blue eyes at all.

Hi all, I took the photos and video a few weeks back. The snake was caught in the wild, at Burra (just outside of Queanbeyan NSW). We use snakes that we catch for snake handling courses then release them again. This guy was straight out of the bag and was an amazing snake to see. Unfortunately the course was washed out so it was released again the same weekend back where it came from.

Last edited:
thats one great looking albino brown, very lucky to find one and get some great pics too.

It was very lucky to be able to see such a different snake. These courses are an awesome opportunity to handle and get some good photos of snakes in a natural setting. I can post up a few more if you're interested.
regular brown.jpg

snake course06 tiger 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back