Need advice..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@dragonlover1
The XXXX brand was first introduced in 1924 and is a throwback to the long-standing tradition of using Xs to indicate the strength of an ale.

Nah, methylated spirits the best. Too strong for you guys?
Metho with boot polish if you don't like coke or Metho and orange if you want to pretend it's vodka
[doublepost=1521535756,1521535686][/doublepost]
@dragonlover1
The XXXX brand was first introduced in 1924 and is a throwback to the long-standing tradition of using Xs to indicate the strength of an ale.
yeah the more X's the more pissweak lol
[doublepost=1521535860][/doublepost]
I had a HORRIBLE experience with OP Bundy.. it's a different breed of rum :mad: nowadays cannot stand the smell

I enjoy many beers, the goto at the minute is Corona... wrote out another hours worth of names but I'll leave it there
Yeah I don't mind a Corona "La cervesa mas fina"

Metho with boot polish if you don't like coke or Metho and orange if you want to pretend it's vodka
The XXXX brand was launched in 1924 by Castlemaine Brewers, named after the town of Castlemaine, Victoria where the company was born in 1857.

So all Mexicans (Victorians) should be loving XXXX. :D
[doublepost=1521535917][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1521535860][/doublepost]
Yeah I don't mind a Corona "La cervesa mas fina"
Coronas taste like weak lemon cordial.

Nah, methylated spirits the best. Too strong for you guys?
Purple metho.. drained through a loaf of bread or a tampon.. gets out all the impurities.. this comes from spending 21 years living in Darwin [emoji39][emoji14]..
You learn all the tricks ..

You're welcome ..

Instagram: murph_BTK

I can't drink beer any more....used to in my youth, Crown Lager was the go. A few years back, a friend was over, thought I'd like a nice cold beer as it was hot, only drank 1/4 of it, it gave me a headache and I was a bit woozy.
That's what happens when you're over 40 and don't drink alcohol anymore. I'll stick with my cups of tea...ugh...now I sound like an old Granny.
Geezus.
Right, it's past 9pm, I should be in bed. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back