New Classifieds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

New classifieds are on their way. The current ones are basic and outdated, the new spangled ones you shall like :) I will keep you posted.

oooh good to hear. a good classy section would be much appreciated :) can i suggest auto-delete after a certain time, though i'm sure that's included in the fancy new spanhamdangled ones

maybe a section for other reptiles? or is the "other" section meant for them... just looking at it, if i had a monitor for sale, i'd probably put it in 'other' without being sure. sorry if i'm being a knob :)

Done and working like a charm.

If you are still trying to sell something in the old classifieds, please submit them to the new ones also. If you do not do so in the next 2 or 3 weeks, your ad will be lost.

Hi SJ

is it worth copying the Vetrenarian ads from the old to the new - they are really useful and would be a shame to lose them.

:lol:

nice one sj, thanks for that :) heaps better!

good to see an expiry date too. is it an option when you submit an ad (ie, for how long you wish to run the ad) or a set amount of time?

An option, however I have the ability to change it at my end if I see fit.

I am looking into a better way to list businesses, breeders and vets. Hang tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back