New Snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greebo

Snakologist
Reaction score
Today I got 2 new snakes...YAY...
I got a bootiful little water python and a huge two metre long Brisbane Carpet python.
The Brisbane is by far the largest snake I have ever owned and I am a little wary of him since I only just got him and don't know what his temperment is like.He seems pretty good since he travelled for 5 hours today.
I will take some photos soon.

Congrats Greebs! Sounds great. Who said size doesn't matter hey? LOL :lol: :lol:

Congrats Greebs :) I hope that your 2m Coastal is quieter than my 2m Coastal for your sake. Let me tell you mate, a bite from them buggas does hurt somewhat :)

Congrats on the new aquisitions! :)
A water python, and a big coastal...well goodluck with them.Lol :wink:

Good on ya Greebo!! 8)
How many snakes do you have in your collection now?

:)

Congratulations, Greebs. Maybe you should now join the "Love the Glove Party". :lol:

YAY congrats greebs :D lol @ lutzy
I am formally inviting you to join the "love the glove party" all our group is, is a following of peeps why aren't afraid to proclaim that at some stage we have donned the glove, swallowed our pride and chose not to handle our snakes in the nude (nude hands hehehe) nothing wrong with it :shock: quite sensible actually. I'm sure some of our newer members didn't join for the above reasons (or wont admit it)..they just think we are too cool 8)

come on greebs..u get a cool av.. :wink:

:p Congrats on the new snakies greebs,the big one sounds like it will be fun.Hows the temperment on the water python any nice bites yet? :p

I'll tell ya. The one thing I'm sick of is all the newbies talking about their latest snakes......Hehe

Nice job Greebs

bangle_ringlet said:
...swallowed our pride and chose not to handle our snakes in the nude

I must admit I'm very surprised that our dear friend, Africa, hasn't responded to this (fairly obvious) bait!

COme on, old son - you're letting the side down! :lol:

I just didn't want to appear to try and steal the thunder off a newbie post Lusty old boy. Especially after Benjy boy had a dig at the newbie who started the thread. But I must say it is great to see so many good wishes going out to this little guy with the lovely new snakeys :)

Snakes R Kewl!!
and and mine R the bestest 2!
The little water python is a darling.I have seen some snappy ones but so far she's behaved. Just a little jumpy..but it's only been 2 days.
The big one is a handful, he took a swipe at the young guy next door and I don't really know what brought it on but luckily he missed.
Thanks for the invite to join the glove party but I dont need gloves anymore as I sold my tiger snake.
As for my collection..I have 9 snakes now, 5 dragons , 2 bluies.
Awwww..look he just yawned..you guys shoulda seen it..it was so kewl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back