Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozzy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello just wanted to share couple pics of my new uluru womas got them from a breeder in sa, paul waring colours in these womas are amazing very happy with them enjoy ;)

Attachments

• woma uluru hatchling.jpg
    woma uluru hatchling.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 221
  • Uluru woma hatchling.jpg
    Uluru woma hatchling.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 218
Sorry everyone my name is Daniel I live in Adelaide been into snakes for a year and a half now and have a Darwin carpet python which was my first python, then got myself Blackhead python and now the recent aditions my new pair of Womas and love it.

Heres a pic of my Blackhead

Attachments

• 27012011062.jpg
    27012011062.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Hey Bozzy, did you mean the breeder you got the Womas from is named Paul? Wouldn't happen to be Paul McManus would it?
Oh yeah and welcome to APS, gorgeous snakes you have there

Hello just wanted to share couple pics of my new uluru womas got them from a breeder in sa, paul waring colours in these womas are amazing very happy with them enjoy ;)

Thanks Daniel, when people get womas they always end up the favorites & I am sure you will love them.
All the best mate,
Paul

heres a couple pics of Darwin Carpet Python which was my first python that I got to begin with has nice temprement handles well.

Attachments

• 20122010018.jpg
    20122010018.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 22112010040.jpg
    22112010040.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 164

They are awesome, I am getting a male off Paul and a female off SxR. Can't wait.

Thanks Daniel, when people get womas they always end up the favorites & I am sure you will love them.
All the best mate,
Paul
Do you mind if I post the picture you sent me Paul.

Last edited:
They are awsome i'm sure you'll be stoked when you get your male from him it was a hard decision picking from that clutch as all colours looked as good as each other.

They are awsome i'm sure you'll be stoked when you get your male from him it was a hard decision picking from that clutch as all colours looked as good as each other.

Yeah, can't wait. Unfortunately DSE is taking it's sweet time upgrading my license so i have a couple of weeks to wait yet :( but that gives me time to get everything i need and have it all perfect for them.

Here's some pics of my little guy:

uluru male 8-03-2011 (2).jpg

uluru male 8-03-2011 (6).jpg

Last edited:
Yeah he looks great you must be very anxious to get him, all the best once you have your pair.
Another good thing is they are so placid and nice to handle not nippy at all.

Yeah he looks great you must be very anxious to get him, all the best once you have your pair.
Another good thing is they are so placid and nice to handle not nippy at all.

I have paid for both of them now and I am so frustrated with the waiting. Nearly all of there stuff is here ready to be set up for them, now I just need them.

I have paid for both of them now and I am so frustrated with the waiting. Nearly all of there stuff is here ready to be set up for them, now I just need them.

That sucks so whats the DSE in process of doing for you? its feeding time today for my little guys its funny watching them instead of them snapping at the pinky rat they slowly open there mouth and gracefully take there food, quite different to my other pythons. Anyways hope they hurry for you.

That sucks so whats the DSE in process of doing for you? its feeding time today for my little guys its funny watching them instead of them snapping at the pinky rat they slowly open there mouth and gracefully take there food, quite different to my other pythons. Anyways hope they hurry for you.

They are upgrading my license to advanced. They are apparently very busy at the moment for some reason.

They are upgrading my license to advanced. They are apparently very busy at the moment for some reason.

Oh really i only needed my basic license for mine. How long have you been waiting for your upgrade now must be few weeks now? Do you have any other reptiles?

Seems like it but I think it is only a week, haha. I have 2 gippsland water dragon juvies, an Eastern water dragon girl who is about 3 and 1/2, a pair of 7 year old spotted pythons and I just put a deposit on a Darwin Het hatchling/juvie, lol.

Lovely little womas you both have. I was all set to get some when my husband put the brakes on. I guess someone has to keep me in check, but they are such lovely animals! Of course, the Darwins are gorgeous, too ;)

Lovely little womas you both have. I was all set to get some when my husband put the brakes on. I guess someone has to keep me in check, but they are such lovely animals! Of course, the Darwins are gorgeous, too ;)
Well if this helps you husband take the foot off the brakes lol, they are the most gentle placid python but I also guess you cant say any python will never be aggressive.

If I didn't have a husband, the place would be a total menagerie! When he met me, my flatmate and I had baby fruit bats we were raising for WIRES plus phascogales and plains rats in enclosures on the balcony. A dead parrot in the freezer completed the picture. He knew what he was getting into! Back then it was illegal to keep herps, so we didn't have any. Times have changed and our daughter got us into herp keeping after lobbying us for a year to get her a python. That is because we flat out refused a cat.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back