No More Bredl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you found a new one yet stretch? Are you still looking?

I think I might have, though I am getting worried that it is going to fall by the wayside aswell!!

Is someone trying to tell me something???? The frustration of trying to suprise the hubby is starting to make me irritable and a pain to live with!!! hehehe I don't lie or hide things well so the plan is starting to get cracks.

I missed out on suprising him at christmas, I was going to buy him an XBOX massive entertainment pack, but the DAY before I was to buy it, he brought home a PS2 that he got for free with a new mobile phone....

This man does not need alot of things, to suprise him to the point of WOW is a rarity, I know the Bredl will do it! And as good an excuse as any to get one! I think they are beautiful.

Hehehehehe
AfricanSuckyBoyFishyThingyMajiggy :lol:

Hi Stretchy, how is the search going? The following is a new ad on the herp shop site.

Centralian Carpet (Morelia bredli) hatchlings. 01/03/03. Large hatchlings from red female and good coloured male. Parents are 7 y o. Will freight interstate to capital city airports at buyer's expense. (app. $50.00 to Melb.) Will sex if needed. . 10 $350 each QldS Metro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back