Not So Much Fun.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevyn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This little guy got into the shower tonight. He wouldn't move for about a half hour. I thought he was going to pull the panel right off the wall. He was getting plenty annoyed with me too, as you can tell by his dark colouration. No blood and nothing broken (on me or the bathroom).

100_3646_edited.sized.jpg

100_3641_edited.sized.jpg

100_3645_edited.sized.jpg

Probably just wanted to lather up a bit hehe...maybe he had a hot date that night :lol:

That reminds me,where's Kevyn?I bet he got another giant retic or anaconda or something and has been constricted and consumed :twisted:

Nah! Fuscus would have posted the link by now. :wink:

welcome back mate. how come the name change and where you been hiding?

RE: Re: RE: Not So Much Fun.

lol, that would b something to find in the shower. yell out "mum there is this big snake in the shower with me" :twisted: mum says" yes dear, though u shouldn't talk urself up" :twisted:

That reminds me,where's Kevyn?I bet he got another giant retic or anaconda or something and has been constricted and consumed

Right in front of you my friend. And I haven't been eaten yet.

I hope he brushed his teeth and put on some aftershave after his body scrub in the shower. :roll: :wink: :lol:

Retic feeding video Kevyn, VIDEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!????? :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back