Oh no not me again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sobrien

Reaction score
Hey guys,
(oh no, not me again) yes, it is me again with yet another question.
This time it's about mice. Firstly, if you get frozen ones shiped out, how do they stay frozen, and where do you pick them up, or do they get dilivered? ( I am in Melbourne)
Secondly, do they smell because when i was at the herp shop, brian's shed had quite a strong smell and my mum is a bit worried about this?
Thanks for your help AGAIN
Simon

The answer to the 2nd question is YES they DO smell!! :?
I try to clean mine out every second day but they really do pong if I leave it any longer.

i dont know what my problem with mice is but ours dont smell you can only smell them if you really stick your nose in theyre house

when you getmice shipped they come in an esky thing and they come to your door

thats up here i dont know about down there

I think you're asking if frozen mice smell. The ones I have in my freezer are kept in a snap top plastic box in the freezer. They don't seem to smell while they are actually frozen. 8)

hey simon..dont feel bad ever about asking too many questions. All of us have been newbies at some stage (i still am) and if you dont ask..u wont learn. I for one am prepared to answer any question you have (if i can) no matter how trivial or silly you may think it is. Keep it up simon because people like you, who are so dedicated to learning as many aspects of herp caring, are going to be great herp carers and be there to help other newbies along. :D Jas

Thanks for that Jas!
I will take it abord and will not forget it.
Cheers Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back