• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pair of Last Year's Bredli 4 Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foxysnake

Reaction score
Unrelated pair of bredli juvies hatched last year. Feeding well on rat pinkies, bred by Trueblue. A bit snappy, but will queiten down with regular handling. Downsizing collection. Prefer to sell as pair. $500 plus frieght.
Cheers,
Dee.

RE: Pair of Last Year

how old are they? As in what month last year were they hatched? True Blue has breeded some stunning animals in the breadly line.

I'm not quite sure what month they were hatched, I'l ask Rob tomorrow for you. This pair came from each of his best breeders including his golden girl. Here are a few pics - quality of the pics aren't that great - but this was the only camera at the moment I could get a hold of!!
Cheers,
Dee.
Female

Sorry, snakecharma . It's hard to tell with young bredli exactly what colour they are going to mature into. Each shed they change colour and to my knowledge will colour up around 1 1/2 - 2 years old (I think).

hey thanks for the new pics and im wondering what temperment they are and how old they are

thanks

Well, they are snappy, as I don't handle my snakes. But as I have said they will quieten down with regular handling.

ones last question sorry to ask so many but i am actually very interested in these snakes im wondering if they are from seperate parents?

thanks

Bredli pair sold pending payment. Thanks to all those who were interested.
Cheers,
Dee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back