Photo for Python's book

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

We are looking for quality photo of Black headed python preferably on natural background for our book. If anybody like to contribute with some nice shots.

Yes Afrofish, it is under way.
We kneed photos with authorization by photo owner. We can't download photo with out owner approval.

Are you happy with high quality digital photos? or do you want film type photos?

Digital would be best. We are desktop publishing the book and submitting it on disk.

We are always interested. If anyone has some good photos of ANY python speciese, which are genuinely their and would not mind them being published (they would be creditted, of course), then email them to [email protected].

book.

Tackt is not a strong point with me but i will try.

Firstly. Consultation would go along way. The offering of a yet to be writen book as a prize is of complete suprise to me. While im not offended by it being offered i do find it a little hard to handle as the project was a private project that is far from completion.

Secondly. the photos will be supplyed when we are at that stage. But we feel getting the text in order first takes priority. As we said we have over 500 digital images on c.ds and if in the event there isnt a pic sutible for any particular species we have the opertunity to source them at that stage. We do have a defernate idea on what photos should intail and like you we have no desire to be dictated to.
Commonly used desion making procedures will make for a smoother running project.
cheers paul.

Paul

I look forward to seeing the completion of your work in its own time, you can't rush the creative spirit.

I wish I had the time and experience to produce such a work. I also think that I would want to populate it with the photographs from my own work whenever possible 8)

Paul we are trying to contact you for a week now. still waiting for our e-mail reply. I think that here is some misunderstanding and best will be to continue this discussion privately. Regarding the books we would donated, after book is published, i thought that if i pay for book i can do with it what i like. I did not ask you to be part of this donation. If the book idea fail, i will donate some another book. I think that this will be up to me.
So don't get upset about this it is not big think mate. Book or no book i will deal with this on my own, it is mine price award, and mine expense.
Cheers Slateman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back