• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories For Sale EOI , Signed 1st edition, Complete Carpet Python hard cover.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FusionMorelia

Reaction score
Taking expressions of interest.
Looking at selling my signed 1st edition copy of Complete Carpet Python, A Comprehensive Guide to the Natural History, Care, and Breeding of the 'Morelia spilota' Complex, I got this at the book launch and symposium in Sydney when Nick Mutton came for the launch in 2011 nice bloke I saw a bunch of lectures/talks over the weekend and spoke with Nick and others at length over a couple of days.
In good condition for a over 10 yrs old, no pages marked, no dog ears, has dirt cover, pretty rare without being signed with 2011 date.
I'm
located in lake munmorah nsw
It really belongs with a dedicated keeper/breeder.

How much you want for it? Keep in mind the updated copy is out.

Got any pictures?
If new ones out, that means old one is no longer in print, and if there’s only a handful of signed dated ones from 2011, that means it’ll be worth more :)

I think they go for a few hundred now or more just for a normal one, so it could be valuable to someone who cares for the signature, maybe try eBay.

Back