please could i get some info on olive python enclosure sizes?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterducks7889

Not so new Member
Reaction score
How high length and width please Iv'e looked through the other things about this but it doesn't say in which order height length width etc????

starting off with one but two eventually im going to get young olives but its for when they are bigger soo both measurements really for one and for two adults

I have my pair of 2 year olds, in 2.4 long, 1.00 high, and .8 deep, and will monitor size change....they are 8ft currently.

Cockney is right on the money. For 2 adults alot of floor space is necessary, 2.4 is a good length, and the deeper the better really... Olives are great!

what about just for one im getting a mate to knock up an enclosure for me to my specifications....? haha nice i dont think the oldies while im living here or the mrs will let me give the snake a room unfortunately if it was my house this would be an option though :p

do you breed olives at all guys?

nice snake to mate and like the setup with his own ensuite hahaha

I wonder if the kids would have left home by the time ours is that big. I just might need their rooms.

hahaha yeah

iv'e got two 4 yr old girls the mrs dont think would appreciate me doing it just yet!

Both are awesum.and as for her own room and ensuite,hell id move into her room,i don't even have on of those.is there an electric blanket on her bed?and i assume the bath is full of water for her?spoilt bloody rotten.
I like
i like
i like etc.

Both are awesum.and as for her own room and ensuite,hell id move into her room,i don't even have on of those.is there an electric blanket on her bed?and i assume the bath is full of water for her?spoilt bloody rotten.
I like
i like
i like etc.

Those pics were at the old house when i had to share the Ensuite with her .Infact she virtually had the run of the house .Now she just has her own room with her babies cot and pillows and a little ducky print cover that goes over her .Oh and yes she has a heat mat in her bed .

is she okay to handle?don't know much about olives to be honest.maybe oneday when vinnie moves outta home i can have his bedroom,but otherwise have never been around a snake so big..........(giggles thinking terrible things).or is she like miss scrubby?

is she okay to handle?don't know much about olives to be honest.maybe oneday when vinnie moves outta home i can have his bedroom,but otherwise have never been around a snake so big..........(giggles thinking terrible things).or is she like miss scrubby?
Mazzzz, behive yourself now ;-) LOL Although I must say I am intrigued by Joemal's big python/s has me completely captivated heh heh heh :evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back