Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have just read the ten pages and am heartbroken. I really feel for u Ally. Alot of people have posted sensible advice here and i wish u luck in which ever way u choose.:(

Have spoken with the seller. He is extremely genuine and all is getting sorted. Thanks for all your advice everyone.
Ally

I am sorry but of course he is getting it all sorted out now after he has been shamed on this site for the fool he is.

He is not genuine in any way shape or form.

I have also spoken to the seller and he has told me that this will all be sorted out - not only with Ally but on APS - as Ally has said he has spoken to her. He is also at a loss as to why this has happened and is happy to pay the vet bill. This guy is a decent person who would not intentionally deceive anyone and really feels sorry this has happened to Ally - His reptiles are kept in very clean enclosures, there are no mites in his collection and again he does not know what these are.
Anyone who knows Dean knows his love for reptiles and as I said he has been ripped off more then once and it has really knocked him about - Dean will reply on here as soon as he can to explain this all to everyone - at the moment he is having computer problems.

Thank you to everyone who stood by Dean and again he is sorry this has happened.

I am sorry but of course he is getting it all sorted out now after he has been shamed on this site for the fool he is.

He is not genuine in any way shape or form.
I must say i agree with Rick on this after reading the whole Thread i feel very sad and no one should have to go through this :evil:.

Cheers Paul.

re Please

Get an autopsy done and take it to court Ally Pup,importing and exporting animals is always a risk of some kind,yours is the worst case ive heard.It does help keepers whatever their experience level if they can buy at a reptile expo or show so they can see the animal they are buying,talk face to face with the breeder so that they can ask questions and get advice.You must be really distressed Ally,ime sorry this has happened to you.
Colin.

re Please

I see the posts above that say you are getting things soughted out,thats good.

(I have also spoken to the seller and he has told me that this will all be sorted out - not only with Ally but on APS - as Ally has said he has spoken to her. He is also at a loss as to why this has happened and is happy to pay the vet bill. This guy is a decent person who would not intentionally deceive anyone and really feels sorry this has happened to Ally - His reptiles are kept in very clean enclosures, there are no mites in his collection and again he does not know what these are.
Anyone who knows Dean knows his love for reptiles and as I said he has been ripped off more then once and it has really knocked him about - Dean will reply on here as soon as he can to explain this all to everyone - at the moment he is having computer problems.

Thank you to everyone who stood by Dean and again he is sorry this has happened. )this by auzlizardking

I hope this all gets sorted as im sure ally is heartbroken, there are always more than meets the eye in these situations and await with anticipation for Deans comments.

I also must clean something else up - the sick Woma that was talked about had died and was not the one sent to Ally.

Dean didn't get a refund for the lose of this reptile - and was on the phone to Ally when he found out the news to fix it up.

Quote"I am sorry but of course he is getting it all sorted out now after he has been shamed on this site for the fool he is.

He is not genuine in any way shape or form".

I feel this is not called for because things don't happen as fast as some people might like.

Some people on here are very quick to condemn others and I understand how easy it is to get court up in the craziness - but this is between Ally and Dean to sort out - not us.

I guess unless the seller doesn't come forward then he or she should get what they deserve.

But in this case Dean is sadden by what happen and is happy to fix this up.

Last edited:
The other sad thing about this, is the mob mentality when something like this happens. The guy hasn't even had the right of reply before his character is being assassinated across the country. Wake up to yourselves.
Cheers.

I have also spoken to the seller and he has told me that this will all be sorted out - not only with Ally but on APS - as Ally has said he has spoken to her. He is also at a loss as to why this has happened and is happy to pay the vet bill. This guy is a decent person who would not intentionally deceive anyone and really feels sorry this has happened to Ally - His reptiles are kept in very clean enclosures, there are no mites in his collection and again he does not know what these are.

Thank you to everyone who stood by Dean and again he is sorry this has happened.

Im sorry but it seems to me that old mate dean Is a scammer..

"He is at a loss as to what happened..." yer right.,.

He may sort it out but it still doesnt change the fact that he put a alleged mite infested sick snake on transport to a buyer.

Dean is either blind and has no idea... or he is a scammer.

ally_pup.. I am really sorry to hear about everything that has happened. if you do find out via autopsy that this snake has been sick for a while and you want to take it further. I will kick in $300 to help you take the alleged scammer/"I dont know what happened" person to court.

The other sad thing about this, is the mob mentality when something like this happens. The guy hasn't even had the right of reply before his character is being assassinated across the country. Wake up to yourselves.
Cheers.
I have to agree.

I have to agree.

Ok if you agree. Explain for my own infomation how this animal or any animal for that matter can get this sick on a flight from Sydney to Mackay.

ally_pups snake aside have you ever heard of this happening?

I had a 1 year old children's that died recently of septicemia. Similar symptoms to what was shown and described, except for the mites/ants/whateva. Sorry for your loss. Good luck for the future

It is obvious from the pics that the snake was not healthy when sent, therefore IMO the seller cant be trusted, a python doesnt go from healthy to that over night

Ally, as most on the forum have said, I'm so sad for your loss. This isn't just a death and things will be 'fixed' up of course. Poor Ally now has to grieve over her new pet that she's obviously been waiting for a while for :( I agree that the 'mob mentality' is kinda scary but this is a forum for all to post their opinions. It's all seeming like a huge thing because there are over 200 people on the site at one time. With lots of personalities/opinions things can get a bit crazy. Ally has done what anyone would have done and that is start asking for support on what happened. If anything, it's taught me to not have my new pets transported ever. I wish Ally and Dean goodluck and lookforward to watching the developments of the aftermath.
Again Ally, soooooo sorry for your loss. xx

Im sorry but it seems to me that old mate dean Is a scammer..

"He is at a loss as to what happened..." yer right.,.

He may sort it out but it still doesnt change the fact that he put a alleged mite infested sick snake on transport to a buyer.

Dean is either blind and has no idea... or he is a scammer.

ally_pup.. I am really sorry to hear about everything that has happened. if you do find out via autopsy that this snake has been sick for a while and you want to take it further. I will kick in $300 to help you take the alleged scammer/"I dont know what happened" person to court.

Sorry do you know me?
OLD MATE - I live 200km away from Dean I have heard from a lot of people that Dean and through my own dealings with Dean that he is a great person, also that his reptiles are of high standards in the way of health, etc - fly down to Syd meet Dean look at his reptiles then come back on here and give us your comments.

SCAMMER - grow up please people - name calling doesn't help anyone - leave it for the play ground. Scammers don't return peoples money - they just keep ripping people off. When Dean found out he rang Ally and offered a full refund +:rolleyes:

Cheers.

So what your saying is that everbodies comment on this thread is just feeding the other persons comment making it mob mentallity. Wake up to yourself.

Everyone is trying to help and some comments have been a little over the top but if you call that mob mentallity then your calling everyone who posted an unintelligent mobster.that has no idea but that of the rest.

Your right the guy hasnt replied but sometimes in life your character does get assasinated across the country and you may not have a reply ....for good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back