Please welcome Dawnfire....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea yeah beardies for shaw... im bias because here blues are dime a dozen and kind boring(no offence to blue lovers) but i love water dragons and they are dime a dozen in qld and nsw ( if only here). beardies are great to hold and feed and head bob and arm wave. ahhh just love em..

or a mature scrubbie?? lol :p

look 100 likes.. yia

Awesome welcome I have recieved, You are all a little Crazy (must be your time spent with Crystalmoon) Thank you everyone :D

on track for a record of likes i reckon

beardies are ok,but for a young fella,cant go past blueys,much more forgiving i reckon,easier to aquire food for ect ect,but beardies are another option,i guess it also depends on what the young fella wants,be warned,could be both and them some if he gets hooked,lol

Awesome welcome I have recieved, You are all a little Crazy (must be your time spent with Crystalmoon) Thank you everyone :D

Can't blame CrystalMoon for the way I am.......... I just am. :twisted:

Welcome Dawnfire,just a friendly warning,Crystal will corrupt you and turn to the darkside,she did to me......

Evil Wench :p cant take you anywhere rofl..... you're ruining my reputation already :p

Welcome Dawnfire,just a friendly warning,Crystal will corrupt you and turn to the darkside,she did to me......
Ahhh but S I did offer you use of my endless jar of jelly beans in the process ;)

Ahhh but S I did offer you use of my endless jar of jelly beans in the process ;)
Yes you did but they had a spell on them,thats what turned me..I think your upset that she moved because the Charmed Ones are powerless now separated....

rolls eyes,never offered me jelly beans,i would have said no though,cant accept lollies from strangers,lol
Oh you silly, I'm not a stranger. Strange maybe but not a stranger(in a stalky, weird and evil intentions kinda way)

Yes you did but they had a spell on them,thats what turned me..I think your upset that she moved because the Charmed Ones are powerless now separated....
Ahhh but we're still charming lol I do miss her so much though :)

Last edited:
See it really is the opposite I Corrupt her often LOL Crazy really runs in my family, we have hundreds of years of experience and we have gotten very good at it :twisted: Poor Crystal just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and now she can't get rid of my crazy ****. :lol: and Distance may seperate us but we are still extremely charmed and I miss you heaps too XXXXXXXXX

See it really is the opposite I Corrupt her often LOL Crazy really runs in my family, we have hundreds of years of experience and we have gotten very good at it :twisted: Poor Crystal just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and now she can't get rid of my crazy ****. :lol: and Distance may seperate us but we are still extremely charmed and I miss you heaps too XXXXXXXXX
Ha ha ha nice try ;) my innocent face may fool some but not you lol meh you can take the crazy blame I wont quibble :p

on track for a record of likes i reckon

beardies are ok,but for a young fella,cant go past blueys,much more forgiving i reckon,easier to aquire food for ect ect,but beardies are another option,i guess it also depends on what the young fella wants,be warned,could be both and them some if he gets hooked,lol

I am leaning toward the beardies because I know that is what he likes and he is very likey a high functioning Autistic (Having him assessed) Which means he focus's on certain things and is really good at what he does. So I think he could handle them

I have a HUGE like button on a friends site hehehehehe well a picture of one anyway LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back