Post your exotic reptile pics here!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one I have hidden under the stairs at home, the enclosure just looks like the one from the Reptile Park :p

I just got back from ARP and I totally wanted to steal them vipers. I love these guys, they're unreal. On my list of items to steal were also the big king girl they had on display, the tais and that new sp of brown snake. It was so cute.

My Stimson's Python. He eats mice once a fortnight.
python.jpg

hahaha lol.. my pygmy python is just a little bigger so do you think i could breed maybe next season? i dont want to push her so i though ill wait for 2010 lol!

My nephew with my overgrown Darwin, I think I feed this one too much!:):rolleyes:

Attachments

• 0,,5869569,00.jpg
    0,,5869569,00.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 186
hahaha lol.. my pygmy python is just a little bigger so do you think i could breed maybe next season? i dont want to push her so i though ill wait for 2010 lol!

Sorry mate, I'm the wrong person to ask. Mine is just a hatchling. :oops:

I'd be very careful if I were you Womanator. I'm sure there's not that many 23 year olds from Bulli, NSW on NPWS' books...

edit: even if, as I presume, they're not yours, the visit would probably be a pain in the butt.

Here's some of my exotics for you.

Lesser Sundas python
jeremy_s_pics_044.jpg

Moluccan python
Moluccan_009.jpg

Irian Jaya carpet (het granite)
Het_Granite_017.jpg

Burmese python
Meg_s_pics_004.jpg

Granite Burm
Meg_s_pics_016.jpg

Biak GTP
Meg_s_pics_081.jpg

Indian python

Indian_056.jpg

Barneck Scrub python
Chondro_Cookout_036.jpg

Here's some of my exotics for you.

Lesser Sundas python

Moluccan python

Irian Jaya carpet (het granite)

Burmese python

Granite Burm

Biak GTP

Indian python

Barneck Scrub python
Chondro_Cookout_036.jpg
We get smacked in the mouth if we call our women "scrub pythons" here in australia!

Love the Burm...

My nephew with my overgrown Darwin, I think I feed this one too much!:):rolleyes:

im not that dumb!! i saw that in an article in the MX news paper. I was quite shocked when i read it cause it said the snake was 5m long and wheighed 100kg!

Heres some of my exotics (my photo's that is). Don't hold it against me.

Sunglow.jpg

Sleepyhead.jpg

HypoLeopard.jpg

ChineseWaterDragon.jpg

BrazilianRainbow.jpg

Jaguar.jpg

Jagandme.jpg

RosscoandPiebald.jpg

Cheers Rossco. :)

Last edited:
Rossco,
You can't post pics of a jag here, that's too much of a tease and rubbing salt into our wounds!!

Beautiful specimens...

Cheers

Rossco what's the Piebald looking one in your last pic (besides awesome that is)

Also Jeremy's burmese is stunning. Really jealous at times of the exotics we can't keep here

Does anyone know how the piebald colours came about? never seen one like that before (sorry for being such a n00b)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back