Rennie's herps (dial-up warning)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rennie

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi, I've been around throwing in more than my two cents worth into the forums (often when I don't know what I'm talking about :) ) and learning heaps off you guys for the last two months. Now finally I've worked out (with a little help from lutzd and my little sister, whose diamond is here) how to put up pics to share with you guys.
So, now's your chance to throw all those two cents worths back at me!!! I'll also take cheque or credit :lol: Just kidding, none of these are for sale sorry.

Ok, having trouble attaching photo's ATM, but I have a gallery now if you're impatient. Please standby!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
I GIVE UP! :x
I HATE COMPUTERS! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Just look at my gallery, I hope it works for you guys not just me.

Rennie said:
(often when I don't know what I'm talking about :) )

Mmmm, sounds like the father of my children.

Anyway, nice herps mate

(I'm psychic)

so am I, sorry but I'm computer illiterate (or close enough to it), I've even got my dad, a computer programmer here trying to help now but....
Just go into gallery, I've uploaded 18 pics!

You have some really beautiful snakes there Rennie, well done.

Thanks, I like to think so, I have a couple more but no pics yet.

Nice collection Rennie. I like the Diamond called Lizard. If I had a dalmation, I'l call him stripe.

nice pics rennie looks likr tiger has rainbow colors or is it the light

Just the light, all my CP's have a rainbow sheen in the light, I think its normal, she's a light brown to olive greeny colour, I don't know if its what you'd call caramel or not. I should also add that Electra (bredli) usually looks a bit better in photo's than real life, straight after a shed she's more red and even a bit orange on the sides but before a shed she's more brown I'd say. She is from Bob Whitey, Fraggle and Lizard are from Daniel Cull, Buddy from Stephen Leisk at Kellyville and the beardies off a few different guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back