Reptile vets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini-The-Bluey

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Okay so long story short, I'll be moving in a few month and I'll need to find a good vet to take my blue tongue if the need arises. Atm i have a number of vets that i know i can take him to but I'll be around 2 hours away from all of them once i move.
So, i know this is a long shot but does anyone know of vets with reptile knowledge in the Warragul, Victoria area? Preferably no further than 30 minutes to an hour away from there?

Yup i know about The reptile doctor in karingal but they will be almost 2 hours away from my new place and was trying to find ones closer(If i need a vet for an emergency for example, a 2 hour trip probably wouldnt be a good thing)

An emergency is an emergency. We've had to make a 1 hour trip on a Sunday night for our dog, with a grass seed up his nose. 2 hour return trip.

Well of course, if the need arises, he'll be taken to the vet even if i have to take him by train. But i wanted to know if anyone had any experiences with the vets down in that area and can say whether they have any experience with reptiles. Im just trying to get some info in advance as it is in my best interest(as it would for anyone with pets) to have a vet closer by that i can take all my animals to, not just my dogs and cats.

upload photo on web

All these have like 5-10 reviews 10*, not sure on specifics of reptiles though, however they have vets dedicated to reptiles

Well good news, i was able to get in contact with a few vets in the area and have found at least two that have reptile experience, one even seemz to have someone specifically with blue tongue experience so thats is certainly a plus.
I cant conclude how good either of them are yet but hopefully one of them will become my regular vet :)

Yes I'll most definitely put them down on that thread if they turn out to be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back