S & T Issue 17 - All posted to subscribers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
By now most subscribers should have the latest Issues of Scales & Tails Australia. Our current stockists will be receiving their copies over the next couple of days and by the end of the week it should be on sale in newsagencies right around the country.
Highlights from this issue include:
Frill Necked Lizard article from Troy Martin (this is the main article and Troy takes us through the steps needed to keep and breed these fascinating lizards)
Inland Taipan article (Simon treseder), Borneo Herping article (Michael Cermak), Thorny Devil article (Adrian Hemens), A nostalgic look at the Northern suburbs of Sydney (Lyall Naylor), Cornsnakes article (Brian Barczyk), Out of sight, out of mind (Brad Maryan laments on the rapid change along the south-west coastal strip in WA), Bob's call for Conservation (Bob Irwin writes about the devastation to the Cassowaries after Cyclone Yasi), Interview with a Keeper (Adrian Hemens). Check out the Out & About section and see what the students from Lilydale High School have been up to. Neville Burns keeps us entertained with his yarns in Close Encounters and comments in Archaic Archives, and Nikki Noga chats about a trip to Smiths Lake (in the Hatchling's section).
We hope you enjoy this issue.

cheers
Joy and the Scales & Tails Australia team

Last edited:
Hi Joy,

Are there any plans to introduce online payments for subscriptions?

Hi Joy,

I was trying to fill out the subscription form on my computer, but for some reason, I can't open it?
Is there another way to get a subscription?

Cheers
Ronny.

edited.

Mine arrived today and it's a always a good read. Cheers Daniel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Joy,

I was trying to fill out the subscription form on my computer, but for some reason, I can't open it?
Is there another way to get a subscription?

Cheers
Ronny.

edited.

Hi Ronny, I'll get Luke to have a look and see if there's a problem from our end as to why you can't open it, but in the meantime if you would like to send me an email at [email protected] I'll be more than happy to email one to you. Alternatively, if you would like to pay by credit card, please feel free to give me a call on (07) 3389 8275 and I can organise it for you over the phone.
cheers
Joy

picked it up at the newsagent today, great issue as always.

Thanks Joy :)

Also, are there any newsagents in Sydney we can pick up a copy?

Oh my god you'll never believe what happened i walked out of the study and mum's like 'Oh James this Parcel came for you today, i think its your magazine" lol! Aww the Frillys look so cute im going to go read it now!

Thanks Joy for the update on when mag is out & about.

I can't wait to see if I look as good in your mag as I do in real life.

Ta
Ian Davo.

Thanks Joy for the update on when mag is out & about.

I can't wait to see if I look as good in your mag as I do in real life.

Ta
Ian Davo.

You look hotter than 'hot'!
cheers
Joy

Thanks Joy :)

Also, are there any newsagents in Sydney we can pick up a copy?

If you check out our website at www.scalesandtails.com.au you'll find a list of 'Stockists' and I'm sure you'll find a convenient one near you. Alternatively, if you prefer to buy through a newsagency and your local newsagent doesn't already stock it, just ask him to please order a copy in for you. He should be able to do that. Tell him that it's distributed through Gordon & Gotch.
Hope this helps.
cheers
Joy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back