Scales & Tails Australia Issue 18 (July 2011) Out Now

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your magazine! You guys are awsome, can't wait to get this issue.. How do I go about entering your photo comp? Send them emails? Or on here?? or through the magazine? It wasn't on your website...

This is an awesome magazine, I've been buying up on back issues too lately ;)

This is really bugging me now. Where can you get S&T if you don't have a subscription?

Most newsagents stock the current issues. Check the S&T website for a list of stockists.

Most reptile/pet shops stock the magazine also, so you could check with those close to you?

Good on you Joy and the team, always on time.

Now, here is a teaser; when you read my article and looked the pics, let me know (PM please) what's wrong there. Joy doesn't know, neither does the Editor or the graphic artist but no doubt some of you will pick up this obvious blunder I made.
My apologies for that.

Michael

picture of boulia is actually windorah? took a punt on that, but one obvious problem is you drove a tarago out there.

What? Have you ever been to Windorah? Lol, lol lol
I did drive my Tarago there but Windorah is hmmm, 10 houses and a pub?

nope, like i said it was a punt. sounds like it was a good trip, and 10 points for making it home in a tarago regardless of the terrain you went through ;)

also another good read joy and the s&t team.

I found a typo :) Page 28 the "hatchlings" article in the top left corner, the second paragraph 'check what she got up.' shouldn't it then say 'to'? It hardly matters not making a big deal just pointing it out. Its a great article some pictures in here are unreal! Looking forward to seeing some of the photo contest entries. Michael i cant find the mistake haha.

I assume not many of you have been to Boulia.
The picture captioned "The town of Boulia" on page 40 is actually the main street of Winton. So much for my slide labeling and my memory. :oops:

Bugger, I would have noticed that one if I'd read/seen it yet :) Winton is one of the few towns I know quite well!

This is really bugging me now. Where can you get S&T if you don't have a subscription?

Scales & Tails is available at most newsagencies..... I believe it was available from Friday in Qld and early next week in the other states. It's also available at quite a few stockists (Pet Shop/Reptile Outlets) from next week as well. Check out our website for a list of stockists. If all else fails, we have stocks available here at the office which you can order. Website address is: Scales & Tails Australia - The premier resource for Reptiles and Australia.
cheers,
Joy

I love your magazine! You guys are awsome, can't wait to get this issue.. How do I go about entering your photo comp? Send them emails? Or on here?? or through the magazine? It wasn't on your website...

Instructions on how to enter the competition are on page 10 of the July Issue of Scales & Tails Australia. I can't wait to see some of your photos start coming in. Good luck to everyone.
cheers
Joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back