Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thoughts were that you must of been talking about someone else.It just didn't sound like Bruce at all,as I have never heard anyone have anything bad to say about him.

I'm not offended 8)

I think you have a coupleof options. You could dob him in and leave it at that. I'd be concerned that there may be the possibility of reprisals at a later date ( I assume he has your details from the RK Licence) - worth a thought. Alternatively you might like to let him know that you were not happy with the conditions in which he keeps his collection (locks etc.) and that you would like his assurance that he will correct the problem.

At least he gets a chance to respond and may take the hint and get cleaned up.

It's a bit like the current possibility of war in Iraq - no matter how bad someone appears to be we should always give them the opertunity to put things right.

Just my opinion 8) .

A leopard can?t change his spots. :)

Just my opinion!! :)

You're probably right - then again the fear of losing part of his income (through loss of licence) may be enough to get him to do the right thing.

JMO 8)

I think that some times people don't communicate. I am sure that if you would tell the man that this is not right think to do, you would achieve more than expose him publicly like that. I always try to sort things with simple friendly conversation with the other party. I think that this would be best start.

yes im now going to talk to him about the locks and tell him the tax advice we were given sorry to come across as rude but i was quit shocked and it was the first time a have bought any thing off abig breeder

yes iam nice most of the time. Did you read my idea about a mid year get together? if so what are your thourghts?

I think that this is great idea. About the time that queenslanders get together.

Boo Hoo Sob Whimper, I want to go to a bash too sob whimper boo hoo

OK fellow Melbournians put ya hand up if you wanna have a meet of our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back