Show us your dogs!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 166973
pencil.png
View attachment 166969View attachment 166970View attachment 166971View attachment 166972

This is our new British Bulldog pup called Bella. She is about 9 weeks old.
haha that's such a handsome face mate. haha!

Geez! he definitely grew up quick! how old is he now?

ROFL...Cracker is the bomb!!! He has got the most amazing face, the expression reminds me of a pompous old English man....he's gorgeous! :lol:
Here's our new little boy we purchased last weekend, but wont come home with us till another 3 weeks when he can leave his Mum...EnglishXAmerican Staffy.. No name as yet, but a few we have been throwing around, we need to see what his personality is like first. We cant wait!
oh man that's such a cute face! you can't help but be tempted to pinch and squeeze a face like that! haha congrats mate. updated pics when he's in your car please!

This is Tyson and Bella, and one of their pups fromalmost 2 yrs ago..

Attachments

• 6750.jpg
    6750.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 31510_132404806769897_131607046849673_362210_5561756_n[1].jpg
    31510_132404806769897_131607046849673_362210_5561756_n[1].jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 45
iv had my dogs 4 about 4 years now and not once have i been able to get a picture of them because as soon as the cam comes out they are outa there

If you hve naturally submissive dogs, they will hate the camera, because it is like one BIG eye making solid contact with them, which they'll naturally shy away from. My mastiff does it too, he always looks so stupid in photos :rolleyes:

Not my dog, but I'm baby sitting him for a while. He's huge, but has a very gentle nature.

DSC_6613.jpg

DSC_6620.jpg

Hi, i have a shar pei that i bought from pets paradise and when she was about 5 months old i noticed she was starting to walk a bit weird so i had her x-rayed and she had hip displasiure. If you decide to get one just be very very carefull who you get one from. My vet helped me out alot and with a lot of time, i had her all fixed up and this is her and her buddy.
100_0546.jpg100_0881.jpgMarley is a pure shar-pei and zues is a pure australian mastiff.

Geez thals.. your girl is beautiful! That last shot is so cute. haha

Barry Ball Banger & the Kids

Attachments

• bazzick.jpg
    bazzick.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 48
Here's our pup, Leo :). He's a White Swiss Shepherd X Red Alaskan Malamute.

DSC03528.jpg

DSC03497.jpg

IMG_3639.jpgIMG_3273.jpg This is my girl Leena [by name & in nature, always leaning on people] The 1st pic of her @ 5weeks the 2nd now @ 20mths. Her mum was a Neapolitain Mastiff, Dad a Bull Mastiff ..has thrown neo colouring but bull mastiff stature thus far. She loves her nightly patrol of the grounds I caretake & provide security for . Will be a great guard dog once she gets out of her playful puppy stage. Big 50kg idiot !!!

View attachment 168566View attachment 168567 This is my girl Leena [by name & in nature, always leaning on people] The 1st pic of her @ 5weeks the 2nd now @ 20mths. Her mum was a Neapolitain Mastiff, Dad a Bull Mastiff ..has thrown neo colouring but bull mastiff stature thus far. She loves her nightly patrol of the grounds I caretake & provide security for . Will be a great guard dog once she gets out of her playful puppy stage. Big 50kg idiot !!!

Absolutely gorgeous dog, two of my favourite breeds! :D I would say that is still the Bullmastiff markings though, brindle is more common in them than Neo's.

hi vixen Yeah but she has the two back toes & chest white markings Same as the neo dark brindle mastiffs The dad was a big red boy.Lost some of the jowls & wrinkles traits but thats not necessarily a bad point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back