Snake bites sleeping girl in bed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not very good publicity for the snakes...........

Per

If it an APS member who was bitten what would they do?
Proberbly just look at it saying "You can't eat me you silly bugger, I'm too big, get out and find something a bit smaller to eat!"

Haha, or just roll over and go back to sleep, let it gain some warmth off your body and be on its way.

I see no problem with someone killing a snake for id purposes after a family member was bitten.

As much as I feel sorry for the snake, i kind of agree, as they don't know how to handle a snake, and don't know if its venomous or not, and could risk another person being bitten.

Proberbly just look at it saying "You can't eat me you silly bugger, I'm too big, get out and find something a bit smaller to eat!"

That's very very funny :D

Had I been in the same situation, I think I may have killed it too, which I think is a normal reaction for a lot of people. It may not be the right reaction, and may even be a little over the top, but what's done is done....Still found that comment very amusing though haha

They would post a pic lol

Woah. she's very pretty.
The stupid people shouldn't have killed it, but I guess if you think your (very attractive) daughter is in danger and you can't tell if it's venomous you will do anything to protect her.

For sure, no one would kill a snake for the ugly daughter.

Hmm snakes generally really get bad publicity don't they? I suppose this only really spurs the hysteria and fear of the general public that snakes are these vicious creatures that should be despised. I guess to be fair not everyone are snake fanatics such as us and (unfortunately) first instinct to to kill this "deadly" creature to stop it from attacking anyone else! Needless to say tho, I dont think I'd be overly ecstatic to wake up to a little snakey having a taste of my arm flesh heh. Ouch looks like a pretty sensitive spot too!

poor snake:(
how about i wak u ova the head:evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back