split from Akeda topic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parko

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Bredli pythons are fantastic.

Bredli pythons are fantastic

yeah Parko they surely are.I like em so much I got 4 of em :wink:

Parko said:
Bredli pythons are fantastic
Yes, very true Parko mate...I have one myself and it has been the greatest snake ever..wouldnt swap it for a woma mate!! Do you happen to keep these?

I agree with Parko..bredles are fantastic! :D

It's the snake i'm working up for, my biggest enclosure is only 4x2x2 which would be ok for a while so i'm gonna get a young one very soon i hope. Generally good handlers are they?

excellent snakes good manners,good eaters all round great snakes.....btw a 4x2x2 will do em for a couple of years

Yea I have only held about 10 adults and 7 or so younger ones all up..they all have been very placid..and from what I have heard..most others are very good handlers as well

OZdaZ, can I buy the rabbit that rides chickens? Name your price! :D :D :lol:

Wattso, I can direct you to a video of a man riding a chicken.

Actually I think both the chicken and the rabbit work for Cadburys Chocolate.

making_eastereggs.thumb.jpg

OZ :roll:

LMAO Parko shame on you! :p LOL, OZ, looks a fine pair, might get some chabbit hatchies...or rickens! :D

Great photo OzDAZ! The chook looks hardly bothered, could be the same one from the video which would explain why it's not impressed. :lol: :lol:

Ive never seen a rabbit hatch from an egg, interesting, ideal for easter, especially if there chocolate eggs. Not sure what the kids will think though.

I had a friend who used to feed live chickens to his v. panoptes

Poor buny. I hope that he is big enough fella for that chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back