• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spotted python free to good home.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lochie

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Well, sadly im moving and cant keep reptiles for a while till I'm all settled and neeed to find a home for my python.

She is an amazing 2 year old spotted python with an amazing rainbow like sheen. she made the finals in a pet catagory for photography by cannon.
she is a brilliant feeder never had any problems.

She has a very strong food response and can bit a little snappy when getting her out of her cage but once out she handles just fine.

I'll be giving her away along side with her glass terrarium which has a lamp fixture with a cage.

I dont care about money I just want someone who will look after her have the funds to feed her and maintain her health and give her a good life.

Please dont contact me if its your first snake or you just want a cheap snake I'll only give her away to someone who i know can and will look after her because thats worth more to me then any ammount of $$$.

I'm located in toowong brisbane

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for all the offers guys, I've found an owner so shes gone for now but if it doesnt go ahead I'll come back and edit this however for now shes gone.

Thanks for all the offers guys <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back