Step by step guide to fake rock backgrounds and hides etc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they appear to of been moved or deleted. As this is a sticky, can I suggest they are updated?
Would be helpfull.

Sorry, but I won't be putting up the pics again. I had some trouble with an idiot on this forum months back and decided to delete the thread altogether. I contacted a mod to do so and he had to contact Admin, who apparently refused to do so. My only option was to delete the pics.
I typed up an updated set of steps some months back, and though I have lost them from my computer I have contacted another member in the hope that she will still have them!
If she does, feel free to PM me with an email address and I will attach the file.
cheers, John

my go at it- backgrounds

here are a few before and during process pics with the finished result in the cage- not sure how it will go in regards to whether he will use the ledges but when he first went in he was straight up the side accross the top and stayed in the top right so interesting if he wants the branches or hides lol.

Attachments

• DSCF1568.jpg
    DSCF1568.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCF1569.jpg
    DSCF1569.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCF1571.jpg
    DSCF1571.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCF1573.jpg
    DSCF1573.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 134
  • redlightcage.jpg
    redlightcage.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 175
Hey everyone !!!

Does anyone have the pics that have been delt on here...would really like to see the opening photos by tooninoz
if anyone can help :)
thanks a million
ezekiel

Yeah, it's a shame to ee such a useful thread get thrown by the way side. Anymore info, tips and pictures from Aussies doing this stuff would be excellent.

If you go to post #1 you will find the step by step written instructions , even though the pics are missing, still very useful

im going to do a background soon but im going to make some cage furniture first as the shops
are so expensive and its looks better when you do it y our self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back