Stimson's Python Feeding (Video)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatsbabe

Reaction score
Hey guys,

The years leading up to the purchase of my first snake this site was an invaluable resource. I always enjoyed looking at photos of other users snakes, so I figured i'd post this video of my 5month old Stimson Python - eating upside down. I'm posting this simply because I think its interesting/entertaining. (I always knew they ate like this hunting bats in the wild but never expected to see it first hand)

Excuse the quality of the video as I didn't expect to be showing this to anyone.

He/she weighs 16 grams and is approx 30cm at 5 months, does that sound like an average size for this age?

Thank you to anyone who offers advice or just enjoys the video!

It’s cute and looks healthy, but you could definitely go up a size in food to hoppers :)

Pinkies are not very nutritious and you can imagine in the wild they would be extremely unlikely to run into a litter of pinkies :p and if they did they’d probably go for Mum

It’s cute and looks healthy, but you could definitely go up a size in food to hoppers :)

Pinkies are not very nutritious and you can imagine in the wild they would be extremely unlikely to run into a litter of pinkies :p and if they did they’d probably go for Mum

Thanks for the advice :) , I've got fuzzy mice ready to go in my freezer so I'll offer one of those next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back