Stupid question but not sure..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justin91

Reaction score
Hey. I'm a new member here and was trying to post a new thread in the wanted to buy section of the marketplace. Not sure why but it doesn't give me the option to create a new thread in it. I know how to create a new thread but yeah, doesn't have a button saying post thread. Is there a reason why? Or do I have to agree to something before I can create a thread in there?

Any replies would be appreciated.
Thanks

justin91 said:
Hey. I'm a new member here and was trying to post a new thread in the wanted to buy section of the marketplace. Not sure why but it doesn't give me the option to create a new thread in it. I know how to create a new thread but yeah, doesn't have a button saying post thread. Is there a reason why? Or do I have to agree to something before I can create a thread in there?

Any replies would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hey mate, you need to subscribe before you can post in those sections

Subscriptions - Aussie Pythons & Snakes

Has that changed recently? I'm sure I posted an add in wanted to buy ages ago, and I've never had a subscription.

^ Its been like that for ages...well every since I can remember (I have not been here that long :p)

This changed a couple of months ago because free users were abusing the Wanted To Buy forum as a way to advertise reptiles for sale.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

A simple sticky would prevent all of these "Help, can't post in classifieds section" threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back