the Complete Carpet Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must say the Morph section is quite interesting, I haven't readd it all yeat, but have started now from the front cover.
I liek the layout and the font size, making it much easier to read IMO.

Some nice pictures there that were submitted by Roger and others!

Ordered from herp shop....recieved in 2 days! Top service like always! Thanks Brian!

Yerp can always rely on top shelf service from Brian and a phone call or email if there is any reason for delay

For those waiting mine didn't come either, then after following Mummabear's instructions it finally got sent and received it the next day. So you might need to send an email to get things moving.

Reptiles Australasia are a trust worthy company. Everything I have bought from them has been great, fast delivery and great service. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all....
Still hanging out for mine, cant wait. apparently a heap of copies are stuck in customs in brisbane, delaying process of orders.

And by the way, how did my photo's turn out of imbricata's?

Dave

Just got my copy and it is a ripper.

Bloomster -7 photos looking great. The quality of photos is excellent in this book and the text is great, too. I haven't gotten far yet, but know what I will be doing this weekend!

Photos of the morphs were really interesting. Just as I suspected, the albino jags are nothing special. There are much better looking purebred animals out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back